- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Studying & Tendering Engineer:
- Interfacing with major national and international customers, you will be working within the Advance Engineering Group responsible for the proposal and tender of complex high value engineering projects.
- An experienced engineer with good commercial project management skills, you will need to understand, interpret and respond to complex technical specifications & documentation.
- You will liaise closely with The Design Department in order to present design concepts to customers and other interested stakeholders.
- You will co-ordinate all aspects of the bid preparation process.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services Other - Not Classified
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at GAD industries
Vision & Mission
The world is always evolving; people needs and demands are constantly changing, always asking for more & more.
But in order to get what you want, you have to work for it, and to get the best of something you have to be an expert in...