- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Ensures the reliable performance of ERP systems.
- Troubleshoots and resolves any ERP related hardware, software, user access or other problems.
- Participates in projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test and implement ERP systems and applications.
- Monitors system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability.
- Coordinates new software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users.
- Recommends new features or changes to configuration/ workflows based on user feedback
- Medical Insurance - Social Insurance
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Hyundai Rotem is a South Korean company manufacturing rolling stock, defense products and plant equipment. It is part of the Hyundai Motor Group. Hyundai Rotem with inexhaustible passion and innovation, we have kept creating new possibilities, solidifying our status as a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Hyundai Rotem