- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus
About the Job
- Promotion of Yara Egypt range of products/solutions in the market
- Create demand from the market to the company's portfolio by assisting sales agronomists in the field.
- Follow up and reporting for the competitive products in the market.
- Follow-up on trials according to the marketing budget to get results.
- Using trial data to demonstrate to farmers benefits of Yara solutions.
- Aiding in the marketing material and events preparation as per business plan.
- Constructing value propositions to Yara's solutions and showing it to farmers.
- Providing technical assistance and all the related explanation and clarification of the company products range to the customers.
- Prepare and submit all the reporting system (activity plan, trial plan, …etc ) to the Team Leader.
- Attending and Participating in most of the Agriculture Fairs & Exhibitions.
- Implementing product stewardship & HESQ procedures to all customers ( MSDS providing to the customers – Hazard & Non Hazard )
- Abiding by Yara's code of conduct.
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Yara International ASA is a multinational company that works in the fertilizers market since 1905. Based in Norway with operations in 60 countries selling to 160 countries around the world. Yara is a world leader in the field of fertilizers around the world selling...
See all Careers and Jobs at Yara International