- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform and to maintain security, including identification of customer’s security objectives, assessment of existing controls, performing gap analysis, developing necessary measures to cover any gaps, and to continually monitor and to improve the customer security posture.
- carry out technical vulnerability assessments, and to drive necessary actions to effectively control identified vulnerabilities.
- manage and to mitigate emerging threats compromised customer security.
- To respond rapidly and effectively to security incidents according to incident management processes, and to produce analysis reports with recommendations of remedial actions.
- To adopt a Risk Management approach to drive different action in the security program in liaison with customer’s security authorities.
- To participate in internal/external audits security-related tests and reviews.
- To produce and to present relevant reports to the customer security authorities and to internal operations management and security governance offices as required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Global ownership of customers' cybersecurity, and information risk details. Ownership of security services life cycle (define, assess, review, and improve) to meet customer's security objectives.
- Ensure compliance with customer security requirements, Company security policies, and generally with industry best practices.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Transportation
- At least 3 years of IT/Network security management experience
- At least 1 years in IT/Network security products engineering experience
- Very good understanding of networking (TCP/IP, routing OSPF, switching)
- Very good understanding of application & network security concepts & technologies -Networking Experience
- VPN technologies such as IPSec and VPN clients
- Network Security (SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS)
- Authentication systems such as LDAP, MS AD etc
- Knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS
- Experience with operating systems such as Linux, Unix and Free BSD
- Network troubleshooting experience
- Familiarity with tools such as Ping, Traceroute, MTR, and Network Protocol Analyzers such as tcpdump, Wire shark
In-depth experience on one of the following products:
- Proxies: Bluecoat mainly, also Cisco MWS & NetApp NetCache are acceptable. Firewalls: Checkpoint & Juniper mainly, but Cisco & Fortinet are acceptable