- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The GE Internship Program is an investment in young talents where GE trains students who meet the required criteria to perform their internship program in a corporate function. Program duration is 10-28 weeks. The program will develop the general skills of the intern with on the job knowledge and experience.
- During the program GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that is related to his/her major where the intern can develop Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce him to the work environment.Lean and brilliant factor
- Standardize and continue the rigor for tracking & trending of Wing To Wing at GEMTEC.
- Identifying waste in the wing to wing process of the focus components-Utilize lean concepts/methodology and digital tools to eliminate waste and improve the wing towing LTNote: this includes deployment of Smart Shop to other components in the shop as per the Global plan-Active participation in 5S and Visual management of shop with Ops team.Working in one of the Cells Responsibilities: Continues Improvement Projects, Quality Controlprojects, Engineering, Cost-out and productivity, Cycle time improvement, Risk reduction projects.
- Working with project managers in controlling/tracking spare parts and making sure the re ordering level are maintained.
- Working with methods engineers in developing digitized work instructions.
- Tracking and maintaining productivity initiatives.
- Responsible of 5S implementations and improvements.
- Responsible of visual AIDS for the critical processes.
- Working with the Process Quality Engineer to develop and maintain First Pass Yield for critical processes.
- Working with the Ops leaders monitor the job cost estimates VS actual. Focus on Fuel Nozzel qualification, Work Instruction update, Quality forms update.
- Help drive and execute VCP projects by working closely with ME’s and RTOCE engineers.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
- During the program GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that is related to his/ her major where he/she can develop his/her Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce him to the work environment.
- Candidate must studying in the
- Student of Mechanical and Industrial or a related discipline from an accredited college or university
- GPA above 3.0 same country as the location of the internship (as we do not provide sponsorship or visa)
- Fluent in English
- Arabic Speaker
- Experienced in social media
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent story-mining skills
- Good usage of Microsoft software.
- Quality fundamental,Process improvement
- For Mechanical major (Good mechanical engineering skills, reading drawings, understanding fluids mechanics, understand welding techniques.)
- Preference will be given to candidates who have a strong commitment to a career in technology and a passion for engineering; that have demonstrated an analytic approach to problem solving;and that have demonstrated leadership skills & community involvement.
- Record of achievement with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Adaptable and open to change
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Eager to work and make an impact.
About this Company
GE Healthcare is the $19 billion healthcare business of GE (NYSE: GE). As a leading provider of medical imaging, monitoring, biomanufacturing, and cell and gene therapy technologies, GE Healthcare enables precision health in diagnostics, therapeutics and monitoring through...
See all Careers and Jobs at GE Healthcare