- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Handling social media channels including facebook, website, Instagram, You-tube & mobile app
- Content creation
- Communication of different sports’ achievements/entertainment news announcement
- Coordination with different departments to ensure regular data update via all platforms.
- Handling social media channels including; creating engaging content, conducting timely updates for all channels, managing & following up on the implementation of the digital calendar.
- Ensure the quality of all text content, videos and photos and designs to ensure it meets the highest editorial standards
- Cover all needed events, handling footage & posting.
- Monitor the ongoing brand presence on social media and adhere to the digital media strategy
- Provide creative ideas for posting on social media channels.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of a company’s social content.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Wadi Degla Holding has successfully created a bouquet of multifaceted operations encompassing everything from sports facilities, telecommunications, to real estate developments and industrial projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wadi Degla Group