- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Positioning the entire Cisco portfolio to our Mid-Market customers to help make their businesses run better and smarter
- Accurately forecast of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams; driving growth. Full ownership of sales quota.
- Responsible for driving new business as well as fostering account base
- Building strong virtual alliances with field team in a very high-expectation, results-oriented environment accustomed to rapid execution of strategy resulting in quota retirement and stretch goal attainment
- Develop territory & account plans on selected market opportunities, prioritizes internal and external “ resources and executes to meet or exceed sales quota.
- Execute a sales engagement model between Cisco channel sales teams and Geo Territory Account Managers and partner Account Managers by focusing on major end customer opportunities
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections--whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible--providing easy access to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cisco