- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties :
- Draw and Design Electrical drawings (Power, lighting, lighting control, low current systems, installation details, earthing and lightning protection) and coordinate with other departments.
- Interpret engineering drawings for control panels and LV panels.
- Interpret Catalogs, design brief and criteria, installation manuals and datasheets. (Internal and external layouts, wiring diagrams, single line diagram.
- Engineering drawings of Low voltage installations for commercial, residential and infrastructure projects, including Internal and external layouts, wiring diagrams, power riser, single line diagram.
- Draw Shop drawings, execution and/or reviewing As-built drawings execution and/or reviewing.
- Indoor and outdoor lighting calculations manually and using Dialux, Dialux evo and Relux.
- Voltage Drop &Short Circuit calculations manually and using ETAP and ECODIAL.
- Microsoft Office (EXCEL) for Panel Board Schedules, MCC, calculations sheets, Load estimations, cables feeders tables, equipment schedules and BOQ.
- Develop and Electrical and ELV specifications, and conduct design reports.
- Risk assessment and calculations for Lighting protection and Earthing.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
At Q Design, our Clients benefit from a uniquely holistic approach; having all their architectural, engineering and interior design needs met by one firm. Our reputation for creating contemporary, elegant commercial design is second to none. Our track record delivering our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Q Desgin