- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, High Commissions
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Collect all data and study projects of all developers.
- Call interested buyers and advise them while choosing the property.
- Inform clients about the market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Investigate clients' financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Blu Real ESTATE
See all Careers and Jobs at BLU Real Estate
What began in Cairo, Egypt, in 2011 as “a pad of paper and a dream” is now a a leader real estate agency that spreads across Egypt.
The revolutionary Blu-Real Estate Concept of enabling property professionals to maximize business...