- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Marketing Executive – CRM, this position will support and manage all of the CRM Marketing Campaigns for all of the Automotive brands this includes:
- The development and testing of segmentation, content, automated and triggered based campaigns in order to increase conversion and customer lifetime value.
- Build and socialize comprehensive reporting on KPIs and key metrics in order to inform the business of what is happening and ways to optimize
- Collaborating with other departments ensure the CRM marketing strategy works well for every aspect of the business.
- Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 7 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes, not tasks
CRM Marketing Strategy
- Support in the development of long term roadmaps and CRM strategies with multi-channel execution.
Campaign Management & Execution
- Responsible for the development, implementation, execution, and reporting of CRM marketing campaigns that focus on acquisition, cross-sell, retention and engagement.
Analytics & Optimisation
- Managing all aspects of CRM reporting: setup, measurement & analysis. Oversee the Reporting and Analytics and provide observations, insight, and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Develop bespoke, audience-targeting strategies for brands to reduce ad wastage, increase conversions and ad relevancy across all channels.
- Provide insights & recommendations on campaign performance to assist brands in making more informed actionable decisions.
Define organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job
- The incumbent will need to actively engage with the respective brands/divisions to ensure alignment of their Digital & CRM Marketing Strategies / Roadmaps and working extremely closely with EIT to ensure synergies are optimized.
- Another key stakeholder’s that the incumbent will liaise with will include; Software Vendors, External Consultants & the Marketing Agency Network.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Suitable business qualification (Degree level); thorough knowledge of Digital Marketing, New and Social Media, best practices and market trends
- Minimum of 2 - 4 yrs. Digital & CRM Marketing experience.
- Strong Relationship skills (as will be required to interact with different internal business units)
- Experience in creating online, email, and social media campaigns at scale
- Understanding of SAP Hybris Marketing would be an advantage, but not essential
- Advanced analytical & data interpretation skills
- Google Analytics experience an advantage, but not essential
- Experience in running various tests and analysis to determine key areas of improvements
- Experience in increase marketing and media effectiveness that improve ROI
- Experience in an analytical role with vast quantities of data to drive informed decision making
- Relationship Building, Strong self-motivator, Execution, Proven leadership skills, Influencing, Communication.
- We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...