- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Front desk responsibilities:
- Welcoming visitors and parents.
- Answering emails and walk-in inquiries in a helpful manner and ensuring that appropriate actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Liaising with all departments for any inquiry.
- Communicating with parents, receiving and passing on information between parents and teachers.
- Handling all transportation changes through emails and doing all the requests on the system.
- Signing out all students on the system at dismissal hour.
- Signing in/out all visitors/parents on the system during school day.
- Confirming the attendance of primary or secondary students on the system and calling parents to ascertain reasons for students’ absence.
- Updating late students on the system.
- Assisting parents with the lost and found the office.
- Arranging meeting for the parents with the head of years or teachers.
- Assisting students to contact parents from school.
- Printing the attendance of the CCA.
- Making payment orders for the assessment and working closely with the Admission department.
Call Center: (2 hours)
- Answering all incoming calls to college, dealing in a friendly yet professional way and in a timely manner.
- Handling all tasks till the end, and making sure that all tasks are resolved.
- Identify caller needs to know where to transfer the call for the best experience, always use the warm transfer so the person doesn’t repeat himself.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The College opened in August 2016 catering for pupils from Pre-Nursery (aged 2 years 6 months) to Year 9 (aged 14). We will continue to grow into a full Senior School year on year, and will in time offer the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Malvern College Egypt