- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas whilst serving customers with great Customer Service skills.
- Follow SOPs including counting and recording the float before trading begins and upon close of trading in order to reduce losses.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNT ABILITIES:
- Receiving payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits. Follow the SOP pertaining to cash handling.
- Computing and recording transactions and ensuring 100% accuracy for all register transactions.
- Counting and recording the float before trading begins and upon close of trading.
- Cash handling and safe custody of collected cash.
- Ensuring that company's customers are well-attended to, assuring their needs is satisfied.
- Work efficiently and effectively in order to minimize queues.
- Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Ensuring and maintaining adequate stock of printed stationary at required stock level.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Commerce/ Accounting background an advantage
Minimum Experience: 2-3 years experience in handling till transaction
- Comfort with shifts
- Flexibility and punctuality
- High level of accuracy
- Familiarity with computer use
- Mathematical, Organisational and Customer Service Skills
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...