- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Support existing team members in the preparation of external reports including analyst pack, earnings releases (bilingual) and annual reports.
- Prepare internal IR reports.
- Manage regulatory requirements and periodic disclosures to the EGX and LSE.
- Attend to stakeholders’ inquiries through accurate, balanced and timely communications.
- Facilitate collection and compilation of qualitative and quantitative information.
- Compile and review consensus and manage a model founded on sell side analysts’ forecasts.
- Manage IR section of PHD’s corporate website.
- Prepare investor materials and handouts.
- Support development and evaluation of sell side research reports and financials models.
- Support management and the department’s head on various ad-hoc projects as the need may arise.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Palm Hills Developments is a leading real estate company in the Egyptian market, primarily developing integrated residential, commercial real estate and resort projects. Founded in 2005 by Mansour and Maghraby Investment and Development Company [MMID], the company which is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Palm Hills Developments