- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
- Manage and coach a team of 15-20 remote Level 1 & Level 2 Software Support Engineers
- Conduct 1:1s and check-ins to drive quality, and provide weekly updates to team
- Give visibility and manage the whole end to end process for incidents, requests, and escalations
- Show week over week improvement:
- You will be measured by the quality and productivity of your teams on a weekly basis
- You have to be comfortable with receiving daily feedback on the team’s performance and fix what is not working at the speed of light
- Foster a culture that embodies Crossover’s values of excellence and world-class service.
- Utilize the data from the Worksmart Productivity Measurement tool to develop individual performance plans and achieve aggressive team goals
- Collaborate with our Knowledge Base Team in the creation, management, and dissemination of information
- Participate in Crossover’s Global Hiring Tournaments
- Be an active part of Crossover’s growth and innovative strategies on new product imports and proof of concepts.
- Must be able to manage and thrive in a virtual, global, and fast-paced environment
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Human Resources
About this Company
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossOver