Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- TSM owns the definition of the technical solution and is the primary source of engagement management and solution design for the given deal
- Client facing, expected to spend 40-70% of time in face-to-face discussions with IBM clients.
- Development and sales of IBM Strategic Outsourcing
- Lead multinational, multiple discipline teams of SMEs, using a combination of IBM standard and custom solutions and orchestrate the development of complex, multiple year, custom solutions and associated cost cases, all with the goal to ensure consistent delivery of high quality services and/or solutions which meet client business and technical requirements and fulfill IBM's obligations
- Provides the foundation of the IBM solution. Own the definition of the services solutions, accountable for the overall success of the engagement and are the primary source of IBM Global Services engagement
- The TSM works in conjunction with the larger pursuit team (Sales, HR, C&N, Delivery, Pricing, Risk, etc)
About this Company
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), incorporated on June 16, 1911, is a technology company. The Company operates through five segments: Cognitive Solutions, Global Business Services (GBS), Technology Services & Cloud Platforms, Systems and Global Financing.
See all Careers and Jobs at IBM