- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Solve captain issues
- Ensure captain journey with buseet is hassle-free.
- Receive requests/complaints from captain service representatives and take the right action.
- Deliver trip schedule changes to captains and manage the use of the spare buses.
- Monthly reports for driver’s effectiveness
- Schedule driver's on various routes
- Train new driver's
- Make sure the new busses as accredited safety reports.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Transportation
Academic Background & Professional Experience:
- Graduated from a reputable university.
- 2-3 years of experience in transportation/trucking/dispatching field
Required Knowledge / Skills / Languages:
- Negotiation skills
- Microsoft office is a must
About this Company
Buseet is a modern bus network, offering everyday commuters a convenient & affordable ride aboard a modern shuttle operated under our state of the art technology
See all Careers and Jobs at buseet