- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are my responsibilities?
- Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of Siemens medical systems.
- Communicating and accept all operative advice from the Customer Care Center.
- Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment.
- Comply with national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare·
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, within the framework of Healthineers Customer Services
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Engineering/Biomedical Bachelor or master’s degree from reputable university or college
- You have couple of years working primarily on Ultrasound and X-ray
- You have a good IT knowledge related to the medical field (PACS/RIS)
- Excellent communication skills rounded by a very good command in English
- Lived in KSA and has transferrable visa / Iqama immediately
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS