- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The incumbent will be mainly responsible for preparing weekly plans; designing training plans based on prior needs assessment; coordinating and fielding trainers and field representatives; coordinating and organizing all field activities; liaising with project stakeholders. He or she will be required to travel extensively to the neighboring governorates where ERAS operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Accompany and assist consultants and trainers in their field visits to beneficiary farmers
- Follow up on beneficiaries’ implementation of the consultants/trainers’ recommendations and proposed interventions.
- Coordinate and organize in-class and infield training events.
- Assist with developing periodic plans for crops production by beneficiaries.
- Follow up with beneficiaries on all processes of cultivating crops including land preparation, cultivation, fertigation, irrigation, IPM, harvesting and post-harvesting practices according to export standards. This includes ensuring that growers adhere to GAP standards relevant to each process.
- Assist with organizing link visits for farmers to practically demonstrate the various cultivation processes.
- Keep management updated with the status of crops in the field, report on problems as they occur and advise on proper remedy procedures.
- Organize the distribution of production inputs among farmers and associations per their contractual agreement.
- Arrange the delivery of produce to buyers at the end of the season per the contractual agreements with the associations.
- Ensure completing the farmers' profile for every farmer who receives technical assistance (whether in the field or in the classroom) at least once with the project.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least