- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepare and review Journal entries transactions using accounting software system (SAP or Oracle).
- Prepare and review all accounting calculation tables, reports, and spreadsheets.
- Have a complete and through understanding of the accounting theory and both Egyptian Accounting Standards and IFRS.
- Prepare and review accounting statements on monthly basis.
- Having the needed skills for preparing and reviewing accounting reports.
- Possessing the report writing skills in both Arabic and English in addition to reviewing such reports with analytical skills.
- Gaining a depth knowledge about the current legal framework encompassing both contemporary accounting and tax laws in current jurisdiction.
- Working under the supervision of chief accountant and financial manager.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Financial Services
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.