- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors
- Evaluate the financial aspects of services development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Compile lists describing service offerings.
- Initiate market research studies or analyze their findings.
- Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for our services.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Consulting Services Oil and Gas