- Experience Needed:
10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage current procurement policies, procedures and programs with a focus on their ability to enhance organizational value and efficiency.
- Create and oversee supply chain strategy to support business needs , cost savings and sharp delivery program.
- Initiate and communicate a procurement business plan; implement long-term goals for the department in order to promote effectiveness and efficiency.
- Amend the procurement plan as required according to operational changes in coordination with departments manager
- Review the POs, execute procurement plan by quantitative and qualitative criteria in coordination with request party.
- Monitor the prices of the items ordered by suppliers / vendors to compare them and choose the optimal price.
- Review supply order to the vendor / Suppliers with the lowest technically accepted prices to start the procurement process.
- Oversee contract process and execution of purchase orders with the financial & legal sector.
- Directs the qualification, selection and evaluation of suppliers in accordance to the set criteria to ensure meeting the required level of quality and cost.
- Monitors the execution and renewal of procurement contracts with suppliers. Ensures the timely execution of purchasing plans and provides the necessary directions to facilitate the purchasing processes.
- Leads and directs the optimization of storage processes in the warehouses, and recommends the necessary procedures to increase the warehouses efficiency.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of inventory data and undertakes the necessary actions to correct variances (if any).
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Non-Profit Organizations Retail