- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Senior Functional Consultant must be able to do the following task in their job function:
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification
- Analyses software requirements, defines solution parameters and specifications.
- Conduct formal workshops with the client to gather requirements, displaying knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer’s needs
- Produce the estimations of the solution and involved in the high level planning and implementation methodology of the project.
- Able to be engaged in Pre-Sales activities and writing of technical proposals
- Leads the function design process. Facilitates design workshops.
- Negotiates and manages functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the client and Oracle Consulting
- Requires Software Development Lifecycle experience.
- Ramp up on Cloud methodology and approach
- Able to apply professional mastery and industry-wide understanding of technology, tools and methodologies to develop solutions in leading edge or critical situations.
- Viewed by customers as a trusted adviser
- Able to manage the customer and manage situations during the implementation process with the customer
- Assist software developers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
- Should be able to review the technical solution designs, configuration aligned with the functional solution.
- Should be able to conduct trainings for clients and within oracle.
- Coordinate with the product team to provide inputs for the future enhancement of the product.
- Good team player and have strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with a lot of energy and drive
- Mentor junior consultants.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle