- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Reputable Hospitals Group one of the largest medical group in the field of ophthalmology, ear, nose, throat and dentistry is hiring a Healthcare & Medical Operations Manager.
- Managing Staff: Healthcare Operation Managers supervise and evaluate healthcare facility staff.
- Ensuring Safety: To protect patients, managers ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the healthcare facility.
- Maintaining Financial Stability: Because managers are responsible for the day to day operations of the facility, managers must secure the financial stability of the establishment.
- Creating Reports: A manager creates reports that convey the daily logistics and the long-term impacts of these daily logistics on the healthcare facility.
- Preserving Facility Integrity: To ensure patient satisfaction, a manager cultivates an efficient and safe environment.
- Purchasing Equipment: Healthcare Operation Managers replace failing and outdated equipment and maintain adequate amounts of healthcare supplies.
- Collecting Data: Managers collect significant data and use the data to improve patient care.
- Communicating with Personnel: By fostering strong communication across medical staff and non-medical staff, managers create an efficient work environment.
- Assessing Problems: Managers must be able to make decisions to resolve problems quickly.
- Managing Policy: Healthcare Operation Managers enforce policies and oversee the staffs’ compliance to policies.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consulting Services Human Resources Recruitment and Staffing