- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Support sales function in the distribution center (DC) to achieve the annual targeted volumes at optimum cost through ensuring the availability of the needed resources from spaces, equipment, HC and products, and managing them.
- Ensure the products’ loading process on sales trucks to be in the right quantity, quality, pattern and time
- Ensure the proper procedures for storing and managing products in the warehouses maintaining its safety, integrity and quality from the time of receipt till the time of issuance, including implementation of First In First Out concept (FIFO).
- Manage the DC’s purchases budget and follow up on the controllable Sales & distribution (S&D) and Manufacturing over head (MOH) budgets in coordination with regional DCs’ managers.
- Organize receiving the finished goods from the plant & warehouse to keep enough stock.
- Coordinate with Logistics, Distribution & transportation (LD&T) SPV in plant to send the RB. And supervise RB Sorting before sending them.
- Lead the Safety Action Team (SAT) regular meeting to Ensure Health & Safety (H&S) environment is in place. Ensure H&S and quality regulations are followed up by all DC’s HC and report in case of obstacles. Implement food safety according to AIB standards.
- Support and implement DCs’ management Best Practice and processes.
- Supervise the repackaging of finished goods through ensuring the that materials needed are available
- Calculating the productivity of the warehouse and confirming hours made through M&W. And preparing daily reports for any differences in inventory and put plans if there is a difference – have weekly meetings to share findings with the rest of warehouse (WH) employees.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for HO regarding the stocks in the warehouse (Finished Goods, Returned Bottles (RB), & near expiry products). And coordinate with HO on what to do with Crate, plastic separators, and wood pallets.
- Manage the waste products efficiently (damaged / expired). Coordinate with internal quality and finance departments and with the tax authority with regards to getting rid of these products periodically.
- Conduct performance appraisal for direct reports with high quality and meeting deadlines. Develop warehousing function EEs. And participate in technical interviews.
- Ensure implementing proper policies and procedures related to marketing equipment management (MEM), scrapped materials’ selling and shipping necessities’ management (wooden pallets and plastic separators
- Ensure all related LD&T interactions with different departments in the site are in compliance with the COSO standards
- Coordinate between internal fleet workshop in the DC and central fleet management team responsible for the site in case of any issues related to the fleet readiness.
- Ensure maintaining good relations with land/s owner/s and the governmental authorities in the area and report in case of any foreseen issues that affect the operations.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico