- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are seeking an innovative and engaged Senior full stack PHP developer who is motivated, creative, and fun to assist in developing our applications.
- Developing, maintaining, and deploying back/Front-end website applications.
- Design and develop RESTful APIs
- Build and maintain new products, features and enhancements to suite of products and tools developed using Laravel and Angular.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Write clean and well-designed code.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Design, implement and administer relational and non-relational Databases.
- Mentor junior team members and help with code reviews.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Our mission is to create winning and innovative technology-enabled companies that can significantly shape their respective industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Softmills
We apply our Startup Process to build new businesses and along the way we partner with individuals who will become co-founders of...