- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
About Orange Labs Egypt:
- Orange Labs in Egypt (OLE) has been established as one of Orange International Labs to focus on introducing new services for the AMEA region. OLE keeps growing and adapting priorities to adapt for regional market changes.
- Today Orange Labs Egypt researchers, software, mobile, firmware and hardware developers are working on variety of areas to support AMEA market as well as local ecosystem needs and achieve Orange Group objective of being the key Telecom and IT solutions provider in the region.
- In partnership with public and private Universities and Research Institutes, OLE extends to Egyptian research community Orange distinctive model of Industry/Academia partnership. OLE hosts Master, Doctorate and Post-Doctorate researchers who are furthering their training through research with Orange teams in selected directions.
About the role:
- Orange Labs Egypt is looking to fill in the position of Integration, Validation, and Network Automation Engineers to work with Orange France and Orange Affiliates in the Middle East and Africa Region.
- Work with Orange Group Affiliates like Orange mobile operators to address new product requirements and develop technical specifications of the new requirements.
- Work with Vendors to develop the new products and/or new features, based on the technical specifications, in order to obtain prototype to be validated.
- Performing various levels of testing of new product features, as well as regression and performance testing.
- Collaborating with developers and other members of the team in testing requirements and release planning.
- Identifying, logging, tracking and escalating bugs, that would be addressed to the Hardware and/or Software Vendors.
- Verifying fixes, through execution of defined test scenarios
- Working in Agile mode with a Sprint each month
- Design, build, and maintain simple to complex virtual/physical lab scenarios to perform validation on simulation/production networks.
- Design, develop and execute automation test scripts.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Telecommunications