- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Here at KickStartInteractive, we have a highly experienced team of consultants and members of the staff that are able to provide a range of services at the highest possible quality that we can offer. We work to help our customers to assess and overcome any technology related...
See all Careers and Jobs at Kick Start Interactive