- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Year-end bonus, Profit share
About the Job
- Signing all the hiring documents including contract, social insurance form no.1, bank account application & medical care coverage form.
- Completing all the employees’ data on the HR system & attendance software.
- Data entry of the employee's excuses, assignments & leaves requests on the attendance system.
- Sending the bank account opening applications to the bank branch in the governorate & receiving the ATM & password then delivering them to the employee.
- Sending the medical care form to the Benefits Specialist in the head office to issue the medical card
- Conducting exit interviews for any resigned employee & try to retain them by supporting in solving any problem that they are facing.
- Sending social insurance forms 1 & 6 to the head office for signature form the authorized person.
- Completing all training forms (commitment, pre & post trainee evaluation, and training evaluation) to ensure preserving the company rights.
- Develop frequent reports to be submitted to the direct manager.
- Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment and road safety management system
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Ibnsina Pharma originally established in 2001, today Ibnsina Pharma is Egypt’s fastest-growing and second largest pharmaceutical distribution company. The Company distributes a competitive portfolio of pharmaceutical products from over 350 Egyptian and multinational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma