- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Directing team to record and post entries in all accounting books of journals ledgers, general ledgers and general journal.
- Supervising maintenance of accounts of consumers, vendors and general ledger.
- Responsible for the review of bank accounts and bank account statements and the work of bank reconciliations.
- Receives and reviews customer accountant (make all Analyses relating to customer account ) directing team to take necessary actions
- Receives and reviews Responsible for supplier accountant (make all Analyses relating to supplier account ) directing team to take necessary actions
- Receiving and reviewing Preparing analytical report for (expenses, revenues, purchases) from team and performing necessary critique and analysis
- Preparing document cycle.
- Preparing financial reports for General Manager.
- Preparing balance of trade monthly.
- Preparing balance sheet.
- Following auditing taxation (income tax, sales tax, payroll tax)
- Familiar with accounting systems & Modules.
- Manages relationships with banks negotiating banking facilities such as overdraft, letters of guarantee, loans
- Prepares quarterly profitability, ageing, cash position statements for GM
- Working with external auditor to close annual report for submission to shareholders
- Advises GM on business risks and commercial considerations
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure