- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Designing & implement the development of policies and procedures in collaboration with the Head of HR.
- Develop & implement the Groups new organization structure policy and design with Org Charts, Unit Descriptions, Job Descriptions, KPIs & objectives
- Plan and lead short and long term planning for OD programs.
- Oversee all the activities of own team to ensure high performance levels and efficient implementation.
- develop the approach to talent management and succession planning and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- Responsible for creating and developing the job evaluation system, advising on job design, job descriptions and the correct grading of jobs.
- oversee the annual appraisal process, monitoring compliance with the timetable and working with the Head of HR to ensure consistency of quality in appraisal documentation
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and report on them.
- Responsible for setting the team objectives in correlation with the department objectives, provide coaching and action plans required to achieve objectives.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services