- Experience Needed:
1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Being part of software development team in Intuitive HMI and Connected Car domains, to develop the following systems
- Develop Intuitive Human Machine Interface from normal switches interfaces, Capacitive touch interface and gesture control.
- Develop SW to maintain the safety of the driver such as internal Camera systems and driver monitoring.
- Develop SW for both information display and infotainment using several technologies from simple LED to touch LCD and Head-up display systems.
- Develop SW to connect the vehicle with surrounded vehicles or to the infrastructure (V2V and V2I).
- Develop Android and iOS solutions to serve the remote access to various vehicle and car sharing business model.
- Develop SW for cutting edge technologies (Bluetooth, NFC, LTE, Automotive, WiFi...)
- Travel to our sites in France, Germany, Japan and China or travel to car manufacturer’s sites for integration with HW or other systems.
- Use advanced software technologies such as AutoSAR basic software drivers, Embedded Linux, Bootloader, Real Time Operating Systems, CAN and Flexray communication, Vehicle diagnostic, Ethernet communication, Software Safety and Cyber Security.
- Understand and analyze customer and design requirements to identify any gaps or missing information needed to perform development and testing activities.
- Participate in high level design for the projects that have high reuse factor.
- Design software components based on the high-level design requirements.
- Develop integration test plans and test cases to verify that the software meet the customers’ and the high-level requirements.
- Perform technical reviews on software component design, code, and test.
- Continuously communicate work progress through attendance of daily & weekly project meetings. (Internal and external with other Valeo sites).
- Support his/her colleagues whenever required.
- Test cases planning & Execution of test plans.
- Analysis of executed test plans, and confirming that the software behavior respects the requirement documents.
- Report findings (SW Bugs) on the configuration management tool.
- Prepare test reports.
- Perform the responsibilities of the previous technical level as per the projects need.
1 to 5 years
About this Company
Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. The Group also provides and distributes spare parts for automakers and independent aftermarket operators.
See all Careers and Jobs at Valeo