- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a Software Testing Engineer who will assist in implementing a test environment and testing process and executes manual and automated testing.
Here’s what an ordinary day looks like, you will:
- Execute manual and automated tests functional and non-functional testing for Web, REST API and Mobile applications.
- Work in agile environment with different teams (Development, Product, Operations and Design) to assure the QA coverage.
- Attend planning meetings, provide feedback on user stories and create acceptance criteria and test cases.
- Asses the status of releases, help make sure that releases go out on time and with highest quality.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
You’re going to need this to carry out this job
- Education Qualifications: bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent, preferably in computer science or related fields.
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Candidate must have 2+ years of relative experience; testing web and mobile applications.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle.
- The candidate should possess solid communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and should be comfortable working in very dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Candidate must exhibit problem solving skills and ability to take initiatives and learn fast.
- Experience with SQL Server, MySQL or RabbitMQ is a plus.
- Familiarity of performance testing tools Selenium, Load Runner and JMeter is a plus
Areas That Play to Your Strengths
If you are…
- Problem Solver: you define problems and have the ability to solve them.
- Detailed: you have eye for errors and you know “the devil is in the detail”.
- Big Picture thinker: You see how the quality of the piece you are checking fits in the whole system.
- Researcher: You are constantly on the search for new tools, technologies and testing processes.
Life at Vezeeta
- Dress for Success: Going strong, relaxed attire
- Flex is bigger than ever: our office accommodates VEEZ 24 hours
- Working hard becomes a habit a serious kind of fun. You get self-satisfaction from pushing yourself to the limit, knowing that all the effort is going to pay off. And we also have Foosball matches, Ping-Pong tournaments, PlayStation wars and many more
- Explore Egypt with us: Annual trips to Egypt’s most beautiful spots
- Corporate Swag: Every newcomer to our VEEZ family must be prepped with our veez swag; mug, t-shirt, notepads, pens and many more
- We find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication.
We at Vezeeta believe that all VEEZ are unique individuals who all are accessible to equal opportunities. We all are treated with respect and valued for who we are. We all contribute in a level of supportive energy and commitment from others so that we can all be successful together.
About this Company
Vezeeta is a groundbreaking healthcare startup in MENA, with over three million users, a growing portfolio of products, and an expanding geographical footprint. As talent flocks to land in our nest, we single out the most promising caliber and set of skills that would add...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta.com