- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Part Time
Confidential, Yearly bonus based on company achievements
- Females Only
About the Job
- Creates and maintains course schedule on the Training System.
- Receives and processes courses & training Signed Registration Forms and updates customer booking on the system accordingly.
- Sends course reminder e-mails to course delegates (also re-confirms on the phone/mobile) with all details of the courses like training venue and address, training start and end dates, sessions and duration etc.
- Prepares and supervises course-ware prints at Xerox required prior to course start date for all participants.
- Distributes Attendance Sheets on course starts to be filled and signed on each session by all participants.
- Issues courses’ attendance certificates to all participants on the end date of the course, provided that a participant has already attended 80% or more of the training sessions.
- Distributes Evaluation Sheets on the end date of the course to be filled by all participants.
- Collects filled Evaluation sheets and passes to Training Manager for feedback and comments, then finally files for future reference.
- Maintains courses and schedules database on the system up-to-date.
- Maintains training stationery inventory (block notes, pens etc….) and raises requirements at suitable reorder point to marketing coordinator to process order.
- Handles instructors travel arrangements and logistics.
- Maintains Company Website including Training Portfolio & Schedules.
- Contributes to Megasoft Courseware Development Design and Publishing.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
MegaSoft is a regional IT Business Service Management Consulting and Training Firm. We are the trusted advisor to world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions. We help leaders make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements to the performance of their IT...
See all Careers and Jobs at MegaSoft