- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Fitness Consultant is responsible for promoting and selling memberships to potential new members and selling renewals/upgrades to current gym members.
- Generates sales through Company–sponsored (walk-ins and TI’s) and employee sponsored (outreach and promotions).
- Maintains accurate records of all Company-sponsored and employee-sponsored.
- Follows up on all prospects by using established Gym sales systems. Daily
- Conducts gym tours using established Gym sales systems.
- Conducts telephone inquiries using established Gym sales systems.
- Establishes and maintains a minimum of 10 lead boxes/bowls in the community on a monthly basis.
- Must establish and maintain a minimum required referral program as defined by Company standards.
- Maintain FC planner using established sales systems.
- Must be current on Company pricing and promotion schedule.
- Maintains information on club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies.
- Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces Company policies and procedures as they pertain to gym operations.
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills.
- Prepares for, attends and actively participates in sales meetings.
- Maintains a positive relationship with the rest of the staff. Supports other staff in achieving their goals.
- Participates in all scheduled meetings as directed by the General Manager or Assistant General Manager.
- Successfully completes the FC Training
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Healthcare and Medical Services Sports
About this Company
Groovy is a medical aesthetic spa center. It offers medical services with a holistic view. It focuses on the cosmetic side of the medical specialities in the fields of skin care & dermatology, dental spa, nutrition, plastic surgery, contact lenses and the services can not be...
See all Careers and Jobs at GROOVY Medical Spa