- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Perform/Analyze Daily, Weekly, and Monthly reports related to customers and internal operations
- Deploying, automating, monitoring, maintaining Code for RPA Processes • Ensuring the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Work with software engineers to create and maintain development tool chains and environments using containerization tools
- Work as part of the team, with minimal direction
- Participate in code release management
- Handling Ticketing Systems
- Ticketing System configuration
- Managing Customer Success
- Dealing with Windows OS
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Advansys for Engineering Services and Consulting (ESC) Advansys ESC is a sister company of Advansys Technology, established in 2014 to operate in various industrial automation business lines through its offices in Egypt, USA and UK. The launch of the company supports the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Advansys ESC