- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Digital Sales Specialist Manager is a proven sales leader, purposeful planner, people leader, sales challenger, market maker and a social seller:
- Disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; meets sales targets and operational standards.
- The Digital Sales Specialist Manager is consistent and predictable in managing the Solution-led businesses.
- Builds a purposeful sales plan with a bold ambition to identify and capitalize on transformational shifts in the market.
- Ensure appropriate 4 quarter qualified pipeline in place by workload/solution area: Solution sellers directly leading 50%+ of the cloud and SQL opportunities, with 50%+ partner attach rate to qualified opptys.
- Develops a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
- Successful teams and team members are recognized and rewarded, both within the Solution Sellers and at the subsidiary, regional or Corporate levels.
- Coaches Seller’s with a “challenger mentality” by prompting Seller’s to engage early and lead with new insights on how to grow the customers’ business.
- Transforms markets with solutions that change the game by co-selling with partners that make deals bigger and faster, and change the risk profile.
- Lead from the front, personally engaging at CxO level to support and coach teams on opportunity discovery and acceleration; Lead Solution sellers to drive end-to-end business solutions (drive solution area thinking and behaviors), increasing customer and partner satisfaction and average deal sizes YoY.
- Builds a strong and active business network that stretches and influences far beyond themselves.
- Business transformation: Lead STU sellers and technical-sellers to drive cloud businesses growth at or above targets, and lead cross-team to ensure consumption of cloud services sold.
- Partner Engagement: Bring together Microsoft solutions with Partner solutions, fully leverage the synergy effect with our partners, and co-sell with them to make deals bigger and faster.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Microsoft