- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Daily reconciliation of cash;
- Guarantee checks tracking,
- Tracking the daily activities of the cash on branches (revenue, expenses, transfer..etc) and coordinating with the sales team in order to avoid the delay in the revenue delivering;
- Monitor the collection from the customers and notify the AR accountant;
- Tracking the daily activities of the cashiers / accountant in the branches in respect of the their attendance and vacations;
- Establishment and monitoring of the cashiers / accountant in the branches KPIs;
- Continuous auditing over the cashiers / accountants and their activities.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Tracking the banks balances.
- Maintain banking relationships
- Monitor all inventory movements in and between all locations.
- Performing the monthly physical count process.
- Perform sudden count to WH and branches.
- Performing the monthly reconciliations at the month end closing;
- Getting the approvals of the physical count differences and investigating the reasons behind the differences ;
- Controlling and monitoring the transfers of the inventory from one location to another;
- Monitoring and controlling the inventory on the ports and GIT;
- Calculate and correct the costing of the inventory.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Financial Services FMCG