- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors.
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments.
- Analyzing the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and developing and implementing innovative strategies for improvement and growth.
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Media Production