- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Responsible for Hotel and Local Reservations and Reservation - Links to Best Western World Wide.
- Allocate daily tasks to Reservations staff.
- Review reservation booked daily.
- Review arrival report daily.
- Responsible for training staff.
- Responsible for implementation of policies and procedures.
- Liaise with Sales Department in regards to occupancy, Rates Reservation's Analysis.
- Identify Top Producing Accounts ensure proper recognition by Reservation staff.
- Knowledgeable in hotel and guest room facilities/services and ensures reservations agents are equally knowledgeable.
- Responsible for various Production reports and supply to each department concerned.
- Monitoring Telephone Manner and general performance of reservations staff daily.
- Observes and ensures that proper telephone manners are maintained at all times
- Monitors and coordinates group reservations activity with the Sales Department
- Follows up tentative bookings and update reservation status
- Reviews no-show and canceled reservations and processes charges according to hotel’s policy
- Review room blocking for Long Stay. Suites and special group request.
- Supervising of Group Reservations.
- Maintain cordial relations with commercial clients.
- Responsible for work schedule
- Responsible for maintaining a Neat and Orderly position at all time
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Hospitality/Hotels Travel and Tourism
+ 10 years experience
Excellent in written and spoken English with strong drafting skills.
Skilled in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Internet.
- Seek and apply knowledge, information and best practices.
Demonstrated strengths in financial management with a strong client service focus;
Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
Ability to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Ability to communicate sensitively and effectively across different constituencies.
Communicative and dynamic/skilled in obtaining information from staff and/or external clients and potential ones as necessary to accomplish duties.