- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage internal communications output.
- Prepare a strategic communication plan for company.
- Execute steps within a certain time frame.
- Work with marketing to publish timely company information, such as memos and company directives.
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Measure and present results of communication efforts.
- Adjust communication plan as needed.
- Suggest what information should be presented to employees.
- Set timing of release to coordinate with company events or initiatives.
- Support ideas with research and experience.
- Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing, and education.
- Ensure consistent framing of messages.
- Publish videos and photography on company website and blogs.
- Edit and revise content as necessary.
- Ensure workers are engaged in company initiatives.
- Edit, design, and print internal publications.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Telecommunications
About this Company
UX CENTERS, AN ARSENAL OF INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
See all Careers and Jobs at UX Centers
UX CENTERS, a major player in the outsourcing of customer relations activities, is present in several countries and provides an offer that meets the challenges of globalization and multi-service expertise, making it possible...