- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Partner with with business to provide HR support which aligns with our organization’s vision and it’s current and long-term business objectives including resource optimization, employee relations (ER), maintaining a work environment that allows growth and enhances productivity, as well as setting policies & procedures.
- Localize and activate global HR solutions, core processes, and policies across population.
- Manage functions’ ER issues.
- Execute tools/programs to drive employee engagement.
- Ensure policy consistency/compliance with rules and laws.
- Provide career coaching for local talents, with emphasis on developing new manager talent.
- Lead implementation of succession planning agenda and facilitate talent management discussions at local/functional level to generate high-quality plans outputs.
- Help site solve business problems (turn-over, absenteeism) – local community/government employment agency contract.
- Play an active role in PepsiCo values/culture/engagement leveraging company’s tools.
- Set an developmental action plan for better business services.
- Execute the internal communication process and recognition programs.
- Develop and execute in-touch sessions
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico