- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Deliver lessons that are focused on the interests and needs of the students, working with groups of different sizes at the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Egypt or off-site locations.
- Help trainees improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Check and assess trainees’ work.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with trainees.
- Find creative ways to explain new ideas and concepts.
- Provide feedback on the course plans by suggesting improvements and helping in developing them.
Candidates may be required to present a demo in order to qualify for the position.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Egypt (CanCham) was officially inaugurated on the 31st of May 2006. It was established in Egypt as a non-profit and non-governmental organization. It is an official member at the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Canada; having access to their...
See all Careers and Jobs at Canadian Chamber of Commerce