- Experience Needed:
More than 20 years
- Career Level:
Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Accountabilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the execution of the company’s strategic goals in line with the company’s Vision and the outlined direction and budgets of the company.
- Establish operating policies consistent with the chief executive officer's broad policies and objectives and ensures their execution.
- Create the structure and processes necessary to manage organization's activities and its projected growth through the design, development and implementation of Departmental policies and procedures with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Manage the development, operations, and financial aspects of the organization's products and service.
- Direct construction functions and sequences of work to obtain optimum utilization of workforce and equipment and meet production/revenue projections within budget.
- Oversee vendor and project team members work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations.
- Directly involved in managing job cost analysis on all projects to ensure consistent profitability on all jobs, and to identify and make improvements where needed.
- Collaborate with the Technical office team to ensure that key design aspects are incorporated within the scheme, in accordance with Client’s requirements and specifications.
- Exemplify leadership qualities by showing direction, support, and motivation of staff.
- Directly accountable for P&L, client relations, and operations management.
- Directs and coordinates the establishment of budget, job costing and standardized pricing programs to meet profitability goals. Calculate labor, equipment, material, and overhead costs to determine minimum estimate or bid, which will provide for margin of profit.
- Analyze general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on the organization's policies and operations.
- Oversee and monitor purchasing activities of raw materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies in the company through the Supply Chain Director.
- Direct and coordinate estimating functions of the company to ensure accuracy, profitability, and competitive edge.
More than 20 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Alkan CIT, the leading telecommunication System Integrator and Solution Provider, operating through three specialized subsidiaries, namely Alkan Networks, Alkan Telecom and ESRI NeA, the company provides state of the art technologies and turnkey solutions to its clients...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alkan CIT