- Experience Needed:
6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Business Application Manager (BAM) shall be responsible for managing the application department covering corporate companies in several cities and some are abroad. Business Application (BA) includes Microsoft Dynamics ERP, AX and some other related ERP solutions. BA also includes some other business related industry-specific applications, web development, and mobiles solutions. Job includes managing related application projects and is their owner.
- Managing all BA related projects from initiations to closure.
- Managing ERP solutions (Microsoft Dynamics, AX and others)
- Perform Systems and business analysis to support business life cycles and related improvement. Develop related documentation related to business process models. Occasionally, propose Business Process Re-engineering and develop related
- Manage and develop consolidation among different companies under the corporate umbrella.
- Manage and develop new modules, reports, views, queries, integration among internal ERP modules and integration with external heterogeneous supporting systems.
- Lead ERP and application development lifecycle and quality improvement. Perform necessary application testing, develop related tools and techniques to ensure high-quality service delivery
- Manage, develop and administrate Databases such as MS SQL.
- Supervise the Intranet application team (functional and technical) and coordinate with other IT sections.
- Liaison communication between ERP / Application vendors and internal users.
- Provide, manage and lead training to technical personnel, super-users and end users as necessary. Develop users’ manuals in both languages English and Arabic in different formats.
- Perform any tasks as assigned by IT management.
6 to 10 years