- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Provide guidance and assist resale clients in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Determine clients' needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Display and market the real property to possible buyers.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads.
- Finding new clients, creating a strong referral pipeline and building powerful relationships with them.
- Act as a property manager and resolve any issues that arise with properties.
- Conduct meetings with potential clients.
- Achieve individual monthly sales target as set by management.
- Work on setting up meetings with clients & presenting all the company’s projects details to the client.
- Promote sales of properties through cold calls, prospecting, handling leads and networking.
- Responsible for selling and promoting new homes, and resale residential or commercial properties.
- Complete all necessary documentation associated with selling units.
- Provide daily reports, potential clients, confirmed meetings, Meeting Surveys, Units status reports to the Sales Director.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Enjaz Real Estate is an Egyptian company Established in 2015
See all Careers and Jobs at Engaz Real state company
In order to provide Real Estate services in various areas including residential, commercial and tourism.
Enjaz Properties has incorporated a group of credible Real Estate developers, In order to be...