- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
United Oil Processing and Packaging is a 100% Egyptian company established in 1987. Since establishment United Oil Processing and Packaging has expanded from a soft oil refining company to trading , packaging, , distributing and exporting; the full range of vegetable fats and edible oils.
See all Careers and Jobs at United Oil for Processing and Packaging