- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance
We aim to deliver differentiated portfolio and products with maximum impact in the market through defining and building technical capability excellence in people and organization. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact. Our mission is to leverage our science & technology with the power of R&D.
We are looking for an Assistant Deploy Manager to work in Unilever Office located in 6th of October / Egypt.
- Working as R&D work stream leader in Home Care Category to deliver category innovation plans in Mashreq & GCC Cluster.
- Ensuring, technical specifications are in place for all product and ingredient items, including localization of regional or global specifications.
- Working with Suppliers, Procurement & Quality on new/alternative supplier development for Innovation/VIP/Contingency plans.
- Ensuring technical integrity of artwork details on caution statements and ingredients list according to country specific regulations.
- Registrations for Home Care products to relevant ministry and coordination with regulatory and factory quality teams.
- Follow, inspect and evaluate new technologies & competitors on market.
- Leading internal & external claim support work and the external endorsements in line with product claims.
- Responsible from Knowledge Based Selling Activities including product demo developments and demonstration to identify best way to promote and enhance product superiority
- Collaborating with relevant teams to respond competitor challenges and competitor new launches.
- Ensuring seamless communication with global R&D teams.
- Liaising with fragrance houses and dyestuff suppliers for formulation design studies
- Conduct Process Development Scaling up Studies and Development of Process Flow Diagrams
- Optimizing Process Design Parameters for new and existing Technologies
- Utilization of Unilever systems and tools in all process development tasks
- Execute Feasibility and Capability Trials for Innovation & VIP Projects in Region
- Lead Preliminary Hazard Assessments of new RM and Process Technologies
- Support SC Technology and Operation Teams for Product Technologies
- Identifying best process technology in landing innovation.
- Planning, coordination, communication between global, regional and local teams
- Deliver all the packaging elements to agreed projects Q-OTIF (quality- on time in full), by following best practice in packaging project management in accordance with One Unilever Packaging Process (1UPP)
Within this role the she / he will:
- Work in multi-functional teams from different disciplines inside and outside R&D, such as Formulation, Processing, Marketing, CTI, Supply Chain, Procurement, and Finance.
- Create, follow and deliver according to project networks.
- Attend factory and transit trials, report and present results/conclusions.
- Develop primary & secondary packaging and pallet patterns.
- Be first point of contact for selected suppliers on various aspects of project work e.g. approving new suppliers, alternative materials, resolving issues.
- Deliver the content of technical specifications and master data ( BOMs & codes ) in SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle management)
- Artwork approvals in BLUE system.
- Lead technical tasks of alternative material sourcing, mould builds & refurbishments, cost saving projects, simplification programme and quality issues.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We are a global company selling fast-moving consumer goods. Our purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace
See all Careers and Jobs at Unilever