- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To represent ITIDA at internal and external events in a professional manner.
- To work closely with team members on devising, implementing, and supporting media and communications plans.
- To work with colleagues in Propagating ITIDA and related ICT initiatives, programs, achievements and success stories.
- To work with colleagues in promoting ITIDA partnerships, with existing and potential collaborates when needed.
- Translating/Editing reports, press releases, case studies and industry reports about recent developments in ICT industry locally, regionally and internationally.
- To provide high quality written copy for internal and external publications including press releases, articles, social media and web copy.
- To respond to press inquiries using the agreed course of actions with the manager of media and communications department, in time to meet press deadlines and maintaining the reputation of ITIDA for promoting evidence-based information.
- To champion ITIDA brand, values and vision.
- To monitor press coverage of ITIDA and ICT related stories published either in the print or web media.
- Collaborate and support different teams within the organization
- Collect content, draft and prepare data to help in drafting fine articles, press releases, advertising and announcements
- To monitor media opportunities and support the Communications team’s proactive media contact program.
- Conducting researches related to ITIDA activities.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at ITIDA
Since its establishment, ITIDA’s core ideology was: “Spearheading the development of Egypt`s
ICT industry to increase its global competitiveness, which will make it a key contributor to the country economic growth”.