- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Installing, administering and maintaining network hardware.
- Provide support for the network security environment.
- Create security (policies, procedures), performs vulnerability assessments.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Ability to troubleshoot network and security equipment
- Investigate security incidents, collect and preserve evidence
- Identifies, troubleshooting diagnoses, and resolves network problems
- Create documentation for all implemented network and security hardware.
- Managing issues with ISPs, Equipment suppliers and network vendors.
- Assist in preparation of IT solution presentations.
- Planning, installing, integrating and troubleshooting VoIP system
2 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services