- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible to identify any sort of weaknesses in the reporting activates and work to eliminate them ensuring documentation for standard procedures.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager & Program Manager to implement and review projects reporting requirements.
- Providing the necessary information as the need arises to assist and support the implementation of all new project scope.
- Analyze and measure Reporting KPIs and results on an individual level on a periodical basis to ensure all required information available to all levels.
- Align with all business owners that all business activities are benchmarked, and accurately measured on Table F on an ongoing basis to maintain and improve performance to the required status.
- Measure & manage the assigned Reporting member’s performance including Reporting On-time both internal & external, Reporting Accuracy, Team Utilization.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center